340B Account Coordinator
At ACI we work with hospitals around the country to help manage their 340B programs. We have a 3-month training program and supportive team that works together to accomplish our goal: To simplify the complex and time-consuming aspects of the 340B drug pricing program so rural hospitals and patients can easily take advantage of the many benefits of the 340B program.
As an Account Coordinator you will be equipped to work closely with Account Managers to support remote clients in order to manage every aspect of their 340B program.
Never heard of 340B? That’s okay! We will train you. We provide a 3-month, paid, on-the-job training program. After training we provide extensive on-the-job support for each Account Coordinator which includes peer mentorship, daily team meetings, and bi-weekly management meetings. This is an opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge and experience in a little-known field while benefiting communities around the country.
ACI offers a comprehensive benefit package for full-time employees which includes options such as health, dental, vision, and other voluntary insurances, retirement plan, Employee Assistance Program, and more!
· Be trustworthy, reliable, and bring value
· Professional written and verbal communication
· Ability to work cooperatively within a team
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Proficient in Microsoft Outlook
· Prioritize client needs
· Gain and apply a thorough knowledge of all aspects of 340B
· Maintain consistent familiarity with client program details
· Track tasks and times within set deadlines
· Quarterly client program reviews and reports
· Ongoing data analysis and evaluation
· Problem solve unfamiliar issues
Business Hours: 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply by sending a cover letter using the form below.
*This application must be completed in one sitting.
If you encounter any disruptions during the application process,
please contact email@example.com